- Take detailed requirements, determine the right front-end strategy and craft exceptional user experiences
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and the design team to help develop web plans, user journeys and wire frames that deliver the optimal user experience across all devices
- Lead the research, scoping and coding of commercial websites, blogs, landing pages, interactive features and functionality
- Implement new processes and tools to help drive more flow into and out of the development team
- Lead the front-end development team
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.