- Meet with application owners, application developers and analysts, coding staff and the like to determine business needs and functionalities desired for new or revised application
- Plan course of projects, including milestones, resources needed in the form of staff hours, budget, use of technology and tools and document in project plan, following established project management methodology
- Track course of project from meetings, conferring with developers, and receiving reports. Update project plan as needed. Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or other format.
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff. Document exceptions or deviations as needed. Convene meetings and plan agenda to ensure important issues are aired and resolved
- Report on progress of project, use of staff, expenditures, progress on milestones and the like to application owners.
- Provide guidance to project staff. May plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers
- Ability to manage enterprise level business and technology transformation projects mandatory
- Working knowledge of technology concepts including enterprise architecture and SDLC
- Ability to design and manage the implementation of programs that meet organizational goals and objectives
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Ability to collect/analyze data and formulate business recommendations for senior management
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, matrix environment
- Top tier management consulting industry background preferred
- 4+ years of related experience
- Understanding of Linux, Windows, VMware, TC Server, SQL, Oracle DB, Jboss, Weblogic, UCS, Lenovo
- Experience planning and managing large budgets
- Experience developing assessments and development plans for staff
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.