Skip to content
- Work with other members of the project team to develop Look-and-Feel site concepts, interface designs, and the security functionality of the web application.
- Promote innovative growth and development of the web applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of HTML-based programming. This includes an understanding of HTML authoring tools to implement these functions.
- Should have an understanding of the creation of stored procedures using Structured Query Language (SQL) and the use of these stored procedures from an application development prospective.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Should have experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must have over 3 years of front-end Angular experience in Angular 4 or higher.
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Frame work.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Nice to have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field.