- Work with other members of the project team to develop Look-and-Feel site concepts, interface designs, and the security functionality of the web application.
- Promote innovative growth and development of the web applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of HTML-based programming. This includes an understanding of HTML authoring tools to implement these functions.
- Should have an understanding of the creation of stored procedures using Structured Query Language (SQL) and the use of these stored procedures from an application development prospective.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Should have experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must have over 3 years of front-end Angular experience in Angular 4 or higher.
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Frame work.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Nice to have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.