- Review existing and competitive Interfaces to uncover and evaluate best practices and novel opportunities for design and development to improve customer experience.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into future UX review process to build internal and external consensus for proposed design direction enhancing user satisfaction.
- Perform hands-on development, testing and support.
- Conduct code reviews and enforce code quality standards.
- Develop a responsive solution to run in desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Work with the team in developing brand-new enterprise application that will be used by thousands of users.
- Implement the Front-End technical design and development of an enterprise-class web application.
- Knowledge on .Net Core and Entity Framework.
- Expert in Angular2+.
- Understanding of UI related software architecture across mobile, tablet, wearable and projection displays.
- Working knowledge and skills in Usability Engineering.
- Must demonstrate creative innovative approach to design.
- Knowledge in using tools and libraries such as Open GL Shading Language, Cinder, TouchDesigner, OpenFrameworks, Unreal Engine, Blender, Unity.
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rapidly prototype experiences and interface with physical hardware is a huge .
- 4+ years (48 months) of experience using State Management (e.g. ngrx or equivalent).
- 4+ years (48 months) of experience creating RESTful Web Services, not just consuming.
- 4+ years (48 months) of experience and solid understanding of software development best practices (MVC/MVVM/.Net architecture, design patterns, testable code, etc).
- Experience using Redux, Node.js, Mobile Development, and Cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field.