Skip to content
- Develop new products and features to improve the user experience with advertising on the new platform.
- Participate in code reviews from other developers to insure quality, stability, and overall architecture of our code base.
- Follow company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assist in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Update processes and design new processes as needed.
- Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborate with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation.
- Strong scripting knowledge using Perl, Shell, or Python.
- Strong understanding of data modeling techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in designing Python services for AWS PaaS.
- Knowledge on migrating Python scripts from on Premise server to AWS Cloud services.
- Knowledge in writing ETL jobs/functions using DataStage or Snowflakes or any other tool.
- Knowledge a in Stream Processing like Stream Analytics, Complex Event Processing using Python.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies.
- 1 or more years of experience in C++ and Python.
- 1+ years developing with SQL databases.
- Experience developing backend micro Services.
- Experience with Python frameworks like Django, Flask and Pandas.
- Experience working with large volumes of time series data and building services, APIs and applications based of it.
- Experience in designing multi-tier application architecture and distributed caching solutions.
- Experience with Git and software configuration management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field.