- Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with business users.
- Prioritize face-to-face interactions.
- Gather requirements from business users and discuss how they fit within the functional architecture.
- Challenge the requirements when necessary. Work with the BA if one was assigned to the same project.
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Present technical and functional design architecture changes to the relevant parties in MRT globally obtain their sign-off.
- Document changes and update functional and technical design documents including Wiki.
- Demo applications and changes to business users and technology colleagues. Gather, share and integrate their feedback.
- Analytical skills to analyze and draw actionable conclusions from large datasets.
- Good to have Object-oriented programming in Python or Java or C++ within a professional setting.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and work towards end-to-end application delivery.
- Strong 7 years experience developing applications using Python.
- Hands-on experience working with quant/data Python libraries (pandas/numpy, etc.) and designing APIs (using Django/Flask etc).
- Experience building and integrating REST Services with UI, building large scalable applications.
- Experience of working effectively in a globally distributed team, matrix organisation and group setting.
- Experience in developing Rester Services and coding multi-threaded programming with strong data structures knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a closely related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.