Skip to content
- Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with business users.
- Prioritize face-to-face interactions.
- Gather requirements from business users and discuss how they fit within the functional architecture.
- Challenge the requirements when necessary. Work with the BA if one was assigned to the same project.
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Present technical and functional design architecture changes to the relevant parties in MRT globally obtain their sign-off.
- Document changes and update functional and technical design documents including Wiki.
- Demo applications and changes to business users and technology colleagues. Gather, share and integrate their feedback.
- Analytical skills to analyze and draw actionable conclusions from large datasets.
- Good to have Object-oriented programming in Python or Java or C++ within a professional setting.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and work towards end-to-end application delivery.
- Strong 7 years experience developing applications using Python.
- Hands-on experience working with quant/data Python libraries (pandas/numpy, etc.) and designing APIs (using Django/Flask etc).
- Experience building and integrating REST Services with UI, building large scalable applications.
- Experience of working effectively in a globally distributed team, matrix organisation and group setting.
- Experience in developing Rester Services and coding multi-threaded programming with strong data structures knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a closely related field.