- Build front-to-back components for broader platform integration.
- Write simple, reusable, testable & maintainable code with a focus on performance.
- Create unit tests, component tests, contract tests and integration/E2E tests in varied technologies.
- Review and estimate requirements while working with your team to plan agile sprints related to application and process development roadmaps.
- Develop web applications using React, Node.js, Java, DB2 and/or NoSQL.
- Commit and organize source code in GitHub enterprise.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to your peers, your manager, and the team product owner.
- Participate in architecture and technical roadmap planning sessions.
- Advise management and product teams on implementation and architecture patterns and best practices.
- Develop back-end processes and APIs required by front-end applications.
- Good knowledge of relational databases e.g. DB2/MySQL/Sybase, ability to write SQL queries.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
- Good communication skills (English).
- Familiarity with optimized architecture and efficient algorithms using object oriented methods and scalable design.
- Exposure to optimizing data models, ETL processes and workflow.
- Analytical skills and the ability to assess risk.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in Java Programming.
- Experience with Sql databases.
- Experience with NoSql databases (Mongo, CosmosDB).
- Experience with Cloud Native Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registry, KeyVault).
- Experience with Code Repositories (GitHub, Nexus, branching strategies).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related IT or Engineering field.