- Development of customer-facing applications from design through implementation.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity- Mentoring junior engineers, new team members.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Full stack suite applications involving UI (Angular React), Microservices and Backend technologies with Java8.
- Solid communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understand of the Software design/architecture process.
- Passion for grow and apply technical skills in service to customers.
- Should have more than 6 years of IT experience in Full Stack JavaJ2EE.
- Experience in Databases Oracle Postgres Couchbase.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies qualifications.
- 7+ years experience developing web applications using Java.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field.