- Work with Product leadership to clarify requirements, design technical solutions and develop complex features.
- Partner with other engineering teams to deliver functionality delivered across team boundaries.
- Collaborate with other developers to plan releases and ensure the team delivers on the committed plan.
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team and establish best practices.
- Collaborate with core teams on shared services such as Infrastructure, Security and Operations.
- Support and debug of critical transactions in the organization order processing flow.
- Work with stakeholders to address questions and unblock issues with Order Fulfillers.
- Perform scalability and performance analysis as needed.
- Should have primary Skills like Angular, HTML5 canvas , Spring Boot, Node·
- AWS (SQS, Lambda, Aurora) knowledge is needed.
- Must be an excellent collaborator with strong communication skills.
- Should have skills in Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Senior knowledge of Oracle RDMBS.
- Ability to understand UNIX Shell and Perl scripting.
- Agile practices (Horizon/Jira).
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience with rolling out at least one project to production.
- Experience with developing unit tests on at least one project with not less than 30% coverage.
- Experience in developing technical strategy, and the architecture of large front-end solutions.
- 2+ years of financial services experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.